Sales Job in Paramus, New Jersey : NJ 07652
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Auto Sales Closer (Ford Automotive Sales Representative)
Auto Sales Closer (Ford Automotive Sales Representative) Job Description
AUTOMOTIVE FLOOR MANAGER/SALES CLOSER
HEALTH / DENTAL / VISION INSURANCE - 401k
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career with
All American Ford of Paramus!
Apply to be a member of our automotive sales representative team today!
- Floor Managers oversee a team of 4-6 and are responsible for daily team training sessions.
- Set and assist in setting daily appointments for their team.
- Make sure team maintains a monthly CSI score above region average.
- Floor Managers must become Ford certified and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology.
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options.
- Complete quotes and explain financing options.
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail.
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
If you are an experienced floor manager/closer in automotive sales, we look forward to talking with you.
Paramus Sales Job
Auto Sales Closer (Ford Automotive Sales Representative) Job Requirements
The ideal Floor Manager/ Sales Closer candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
- Must have at least 2 years of automotive sales experience as a floor manager/closer.
- Steady work history with references
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Valid U.S. Driver's license with clean driving record
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen, and drug screen
About Our Dealership:
At All American Ford of Paramus we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential, a career as an automotive sales representative may be for you!
All American Ford of Paramus Commitment To You:
- Full Benefits Package
- Bonus structured pay plan
- Paid Training!
- Paid Vacation!
- We are a large volume dealership - plenty of customers to talk to!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers
Join our winning automotive sales representative team! Apply Now!