Sales Job in Gulfport, Mississippi : MS
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Automotive Sales / Auto Sales Representatives- All Levels
Automotive Sales / Auto Sales Representatives- All Levels Job Description
AUTOMOTIVE SALES / AUTO SALES REPRESENTATIVES- ALL LEVELS – Full Benefits – PTO – 401k
We are located in beautiful Gulfport, MS. Friendly, customer-focused environment!
Are you a successful and experienced Auto Sales Professional wanting to move up and enhance your earnings, or new to the business and looking to start your career?
Champion Chrysler Dodge is currently seeking entry level and experienced sales candidates for their busy dealership. Our Auto Sales Associates consult with customers to determine their needs, demonstrate vehicle features and conduct test drives, complete quotes and financing options, support online sales requests, and follow up to ensure the customer’s needs were best met.
We would love a candidate with Chrysler experience, but we are happy to welcome sales associates with outside brand experience to our team.
Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Gulfport Sales Job
Automotive Sales / Auto Sales Representatives- All Levels Job Requirements
- Prior experience working with customers and providing the highest quality service is a must.
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic computer and internet proficiency is required.
- Professional appearance.
- Verbal/written communication, strong negotiation, and presentation skills are a must.
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through.
- Valid U.S. Driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Full benefits
- Paid vacation time
- Friendly, team-work environment
- Beautiful Gulfport area surrounded by miles of beaches