Sales Job in New London, Connecticut : CT 06320
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Automotive Sales Consultant
Automotive Sales Consultant Job Description
Chrysler Sales Representative / Automotive Sales Consultant
Do you have sales experience, but have no room for growth? Help us, help you! Our dealership is looking for a talented and outgoing Sales Representatives to join our sales team.
If you’re ready for a new challenge with high earning potential and career growth, join us at
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models.
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase.
- Create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers.
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales.
New London Sales Job
Automotive Sales Consultant Job Requirements
- People-person skills
- Prior experience or capable of learning digital communication and reporting
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team player,
- Good listening skills and
- Knowledge of sales