Sales Job in White Plains, New York : NY
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Automotive Sales Reps Needed! We Train You & Offer Salary Plus Bonuses!
Automotive Sales Reps Needed! We Train You & Offer Salary Plus Bonuses! Job Description
Competitive Salary AND Bonuses!
401k Plans available!
Benefits Available After Hire!
Paid time off & Vacation Days!
Great Work Environment!
We like to Promote from within!
Join our winning automotive sales team!
- Entry Level Sales Representatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- As an Entry Level Sales Representative, you will spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Sales Representatives will complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
White Plains Sales Job
Automotive Sales Reps Needed! We Train You & Offer Salary Plus Bonuses! Job Requirements
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance