Sales Job in Miami, Florida : FL
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Commercial Fleet Sales Specialist
Commercial Fleet Sales Specialist Job Description
COMMERCIAL FLEET SALES SPECIALIST
Can Earn up to 100-K+ per Year
Dadeland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is currently looking for a Commercial Fleet Sales Specialist. This person will be responsible for the commercial fleet sales success of the dealership by effectively planning and developing short and long-term goals, and meeting the objectives set by upper management.
- Facilitate product presentation and sale.
- Stay current with factory product knowledge training.
- Creates cost-effective advertising programs and merchandizing strategies for the dealership.
- Ensure that fleets unit sold produce sufficient gross to aid dealership in reaching its objective on a monthly & yearly basis
Miami Sales Job
Commercial Fleet Sales Specialist Job Requirements
The ideal candidate would have a sales background. Examples: Shoes, Mattress, Cell phone, Advertising.
- Having at least 2-5 years of successful experience in automotive sales a plus or equivalent sales industry.
- Prospecting skills, both in the house and outside visiting.
- Organizational skills.
- Basic computer and internet proficiency
- Verbal/written communication, presentation skills.
- Required to stay current with federal, state, and local regulations affecting their operations and comply with them where required.