Sales Job in Tampa, Florida : FL
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Entry Level Marketing & Sales Account Manager
Entry Level Marketing & Sales Account Manager Job Description
Campaign Development Corporation is an award-winning innovative sales and marketing firm based in Tampa, Florida. We put our focus into two main areas of our company: our clients and our team. Our clients trust us to represent their brands because of our integrity and commitment to authenticity and success. Our team is collaborative, competitive, solution-oriented, driven and growing!
We are looking for individuals to fill our Marketing & Sales Account Manager position which starts in our entry-level sales position and moves upward into a leadership role. Performing team members are given the responsibility and opportunity to develop themselves as well as newer employees. Because we offer 100% internal advancement opportunities, training at Campaign Development Corporation is innovative and extensive. As we expand, we offer our team endless opportunities for promotions and career advancement. The Marketing & Sales Account manager position is simply the first step!
Tampa Sales Job
Entry Level Marketing & Sales Account Manager Job Requirements
Campaign Development Corp is one of the fastest growing customer service and customer acquisition outsourcers with locations across the United States and internationally. Campaign Development Corp’s rapid growth has created great opportunities for our employees, clients, and the many communities that we call home.
With more than 31 domestic and international locations, Campaign Development Corp is creating new opportunities daily:
- We have our own in house leadership development programs
- Opportunities for individuals to join a company where they can enjoy their work day
- Opportunities to grow and develop the career in management or leadership that individuals really want
- 100% of our management team is promoted from within our organization.
- Opportunities to provide excellent levels of service to the clients we support and to thousands of customers daily
- We believe in recognizing individual employees for their contributions and achievements
- High School Diploma
- College preferred
Experience and Skills:
- 1-2 years customer service or sales experience – restaurant or hospitality experience included
- Ability to remain highly motivated in a service and sales environment
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly energetic with motivation to appreciate customers and other team members
- Multi-task oriented
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Confident and positive attitude expressed with a genuinely sincere tone
- Adaptive to change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on probing
- Ability to lead a conversation
- Demonstrate personal responsibility (i.e., attendance, punctuality, ownership of day-to-day activities)