Sales Job in Huntington, New York : NY 11743
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Lot Attendant / Automotive Sales
Lot Attendant / Automotive Sales Job DescriptionHuntington Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram is hiring a Lot Porter!
- Maintains the overall appearance of new vehicles
- Drives vehicles to different areas of the dealership as directed by management and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway, sidewalks and other areas as directed by management.
- Keeps new vehicle lot neat and organized as directed by management.
- Provides transportation for customers.
- Must be alert of traffic flow to sales and service lots.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
Huntington Sales Job
Lot Attendant / Automotive Sales Job Requirements
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits.
- A positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry.
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort (electronics, appliances, etc.) or a hard working professional looking to make a career change.
- Automotive sales experience is highly preferred, but not necessary for this role.
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships. (i.e., a “people person")
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- High personal achievement standards.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Professional Appearance.
Join our winning automotive sales team!