Sales Job in North Little Rock, Arkansas : AR 72114
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Sales Account Manager (Entry Level / Paid Training)
Sales Account Manager (Entry Level / Paid Training) Job Description
Entry Level Account Manager
Dynamic Marketing Acquisitions is currently hiring for an entry level Account Manager in the Little Rock area. Sales experience or account management is a plus but is not required. We have a solid training program. We've expanded again, and our clients need more of us, which means more opportunities for you. We're looking for a competitive, hard-working entry level individual that wants to learn new things, make money, and develop themselves as a leader.
What does Dynamic Marketing Acquisitions offer to our growing team?
- A team oriented and FUN Environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
- A full time position with a work life balance
- An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
- Personal and professional growth and development
- Management skills
- Learn how to run a business from the ground up
- Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Acquiring quality customers for our Fortune 500 clients
- Creating brand awareness to our client's target audience
- Promotional sales and marketing
- Entry level account management
- Developing sales skills and enhance sales skills
- Creating a positive buying experience
- Sales presentations
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
Further training for our Account Managers
- Advanced sales and marketing
- Public speaking
- Leadership development
- Account management
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
- Office management
- Business development
North Little Rock Sales Job
Sales Account Manager (Entry Level / Paid Training) Job Requirements
We have a team of hard-working, competitive, fun, and motived people, to fit in well, you must enjoy that sort of environment. How? We're so glad you asked:
- Have a student mentality to grow you must learn new skills
- Have an outgoing personality we talk to people on a daily basis
- Have high integrity we have a zero tolerance for a lack of integrity
- Be reliable and dependable work ethic is vital
- Have a college degree or relevant work experience
- Be passionate about growth, development, and people, period.