Sales Job in Maumelle, Arkansas : AR
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Sales Account Representative - Hospitality / Bartender Experience
Sales Account Representative - Hospitality / Bartender Experience Job Description
If you have retail, bartender, or restaurant experience we want to hear from you!
As a Sales Account Representative you will be a part of our awesome sales and customer service team. While being a part of our sales and customer service team you will learn invaluable skills essential in any business environment. The skills include leadership, public speaking, time management, sales presentations, and work ethic.
Day to day for an Account Representative - Sales / Customer Service:
- Maximize sales
- Close sales with outstanding customer service
- Develop sales skills
- Enhance sales skills
- Update existing accounts for customers
- Create accounts for new customers
- Have in-depth knowledge of all products and services our clients offer
- Build a relationship with clients and customers
What our sales and customer service team offers you:
- Team building environment
- Fast track career growth
- Travel opportunities
- Hands-on training in sales and customer service
- Leadership training
- Guidance from leaders and mentors to ensure that you are successful
Maumelle Sales Job
Sales Account Representative - Hospitality / Bartender Experience Job Requirements
- Professional demeanor
- Social competency
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ambition and strong work ethic
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Sense of humor
- Willingness to work hard to not only accomplish your goals, but to also reach your sales and customer service team goals
- A great student willing to learn more sales and customer service skills
- Desire to advance
We provide full hands-on training for the right candidate. A four year is preferred, but not a 100% required for the right candidate.