Sales Job in Nashville, Tennessee : TN
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Sales And Marketing Associate - Full Time
Sales And Marketing Associate - Full Time Job Description
Sales and Marketing Associate Full Time
As a Junior Account Manager you will serve as a direct link between our clients and their target customers. Your primary responsibilities expand in a sales capacity that secures new business and provides ongoing support to existing customers.
- Operate as a liaison between our corporate clients and a select market
- Meeting new and existing customers about service promotions
- Meeting all sales objectives
- Handling the administrative aspects of all sales
- Completing sales contracts and filing the completed orders
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, pricing and competitive sales offers
- Provide critical market feedback to the Market Director.
- Base pay, commission and bonus structure
- A fun, fast paced and competitive work environment
- Rapid merit based promotion and exciting career opportunity
- Comprehensive on-going sales and management training
For more info visit us online at www.pcnashville.com
Nashville Sales Job
Sales And Marketing Associate - Full Time Job Requirements
If you're a leader, if you have amazing energy, and if you are passionate about people then we have customers waiting to meet with you! As an Junior Account Manager, you'll be immersed in the most cutting edge technology in communication and entertainment. You'll be the one everyone else looks to when it comes to what's next!
- 1-3 years retail/customer service/sales experience preferred
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentations
- Huge drive, ambition, and motivation for success
- Leaderships skills
- A commitment to a philosophy of self-improvement