Sales Job in Flowood, Mississippi : MS 39232
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Sales Assistant Job Description
JANI-KING of JACKSON, representing the largest commercial cleaning franchisor in the world and the Official Cleaning Company of PGA of America, is seeking a professional, outgoing SALES ASSISTANT, one who is able to quickly identify and generate sales growth opportunities throughout the JACKSON region.
Our company provides a clean and healthy workplace to tens of thousands of clients in a variety of
industries including: General Office, Manufacturing, Retail, Resort, Hotel, Bank, Healthcare, Event,
Stadium, Education, Government, and Restaurant. Jani-King is the global leader in the ever-growing$100 billion dollar commercial cleaning industry.
Sound like a company you want to be associated with? We are seeking a professional individual to help grow our business in this territory.
We have an opportunity for a Sales Assistant with a successful record of accomplishment in inside sales and/or outbound calling. You will be assigned a large geographic territory that you will help develop, and you will have the opportunity to call on virtually every type of commercial structure within that territory. Our customer base spans every industry and every imaginable cleaning service, so your opportunity is almost endless!
This position requires a pleasant phone voice, personal discipline, and the drive to make a difference.The successful candidate will work with the Regional Director and Outside Sales Professionals and will be responsible to provide quality leads and setting appointments for the Sales Team using a variety of sources including the existing database and cold calls provided from the Sales Team.
This natural-born inside sales professional must be hard working and self-motivated. The person who steps in to this role must have outbound phone sales experience. We are looking for a go-getter who can stimulate their team and produce results! If you possess the qualifications we are looking for and are excited about the possibility of joining a world-wide first class organization, please apply!
Part time, $10 per hour plus commission.
Flowood Sales Job
Sales Assistant Job Requirements
• Experience making outbound calls
• Strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with businesses
• Self-motivated, confident, and unfazed by rejection
• Great organizational and time management skills
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships
• Personal discipline and the drive to make a difference
• Ability to understand territories and sales markets
• Strong phone skills with the ability to make a minimum of 150 dials per day
• Excellent persuasive skills utilized for appointment setting with the ability to set 2 new appointments per day.
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to manage a CRM and input data
• Computer Research / Strong working knowledge of Internet Search
• Go-getter mentality & positive attitude!
• Primary duty includes updating and maintaining the existing CRM database by generating leads
and making outbound calls to prospective customers
• Qualifies leads and sets sales appointments for the Regional Director and Sales Team
• Maintains CRM by inputting and updating prospect accounts, activities, and contact profiles and
• Supports the team by prospecting, tracking, investigating, and maintaining sales information
• Assists in preparing Maintenance Agreements and proposals for the Sales Team
• Assists in developing and executing sales campaigns for target industries
• Updates management by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries
• Manages team calendars to help increase efficiencies
• Manages marketing material, sales team promotional items, and outgoing prospect letters
• Identifies and tracks potential target accounts
• Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed