Sales Job in Pocomoke City, Maryland : MD 21851
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Automotive Sales Representative
Automotive Sales Representative Job Description
Sales Representative/ Automotive Sales Professional/ Customer Service Associate
TOP PAY AND BENEFITS!
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships view our employees as our biggest asset. With that in mind, we offer one of the best compensation plans in the industry! Including,
- Extremely Competitive Salaries and GREAT REWARDS
- Uncapped Commission.
- Medical, Dental, Accident, Cancer, Life, & Vision Plans
- Paid Vacation / Paid Holidays / Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Career Development
We can guide your career path towards a management position within this phenomenal organization. YYou will be eligible for an excellent bonus program with uncapped earning potential your first year. Our Top Sales Professionals can make up to a 6-figure income, and beyond.
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 16 locations in the tri-state area.
What You Can Expect as an Automotive Sales/Customer Service Professional:
- Spend time with guests to determine their needs
- Develop a creative and successful strategy for every sale
- Test drive vehicles, demonstrate models, features, and benefits
- Ensure that every Customer is completely satisfied with their purchase experience
- Maximize profitability in each and every deal
- Complete accurate paperwork and computer entries for all clients
- Follow up with new and existing customers and clients
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Pocomoke City Sales Job
Automotive Sales Representative Job Requirements
Automotive Sales/Customer Service Professionals Qualifications:
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- Must have the desire to learn and provide superior customer service – before, during, and after the sale
- Should have previous sales experience, automotive experience, or commensurate work experience
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and Saturdays
- Computer experience
- HS Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."