Sales Job in Anchorage, Alaska : AK 99518
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Sales Engineer (Anchorage, Ak)
Sales Engineer (Anchorage, Ak) Job Description
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
DXP | Alaska Pump and Supply, is a dynamic and growing company looking for an energetic and driven Sales Engineer to join the team. Work with other engineers and customers in all of Alaska's industries including Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, Municipal, Fishing, and Construction, providing solutions for their pump and rotating equipment needs. Travel throughout Alaska from Southeast to the North Slope.
Responsibilities of the Sales Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain positive customer relationships with a high level of customer service
- Make regular calls to Oil & Gas, Mining, Municipal and Industrial customers and support the design engineering companies that support these industries
- Provide quotations and proposals for new equipment and all aftermarket products and services
- Interpret specifications and make appropriate equipment recommendations and selections
- Assist with customer troubleshooting, system design, and equipment startup and commissioning services
- Coordinate with applications engineers to prepare technical documentation and submittal data packages
- Maintain organized work environment and records
Anchorage Sales Job
Sales Engineer (Anchorage, Ak) Job Requirements
Qualifications of the Sales Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Detail oriented with excellent Mechanical Aptitude
- Good communication skills, both orally and written a must
- Strong organization, negotiation and presentation skills required
- Ability to listen to customers' needs and recommend solutions
- Multi-tasking skills and diligent follow-through are essential
- Familiar with basic hydraulic principles, rotating equipment and electric motors a plus
- Proficient with computer software, including MS Office and able to learn hydraulic modeling and selection software
- Ability to maintain a positive can-do attitude
- Engineering Degree preferred (Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical/Civil) or related experience in Engineering or Industrial Technology
Working Conditions: Ability to work in an industrial environment with the possibility of exposure to heat, noise, and dirt.
Driving: Acceptable driving record required according to company guidelines.
Travel: Ability to travel up to 75% of the time. Overnight travel is often required on a weekly basis. Willingness to travel as needed.
Education: Engineering Degree required.
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V