Sales Job in Idaho Falls, Idaho : ID
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Sales Manager Job Description
Responsible for helping establish the local Advertising Sales Department objectives and quotas. Manages the daily operations of the Advertising Sales Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for growth in assigned territory, including meeting established sales goals through leading the Advertising Sales Department in the area.
- Responsible for all sales forecasting and reporting for the system as defined by the Regional Sales Manager (RSM). Must maintain agreed upon (with RSM) cost-per-spot rates and proper margins for digital advertising, video production (long form/online/offline), and spot.
- Coordinates department activities with the Traffic, Creative Services, and Sales Departments to ensure all departmental and client needs are met.
- Prospects new business and develops positive relationships with clients and in the community, carrying national, regional, and local accounts as directed to ensure advertising growth.
- Partners with sales executives to sit in on their client calls several times a week to provide continual feedback and support.
- Monitors billing and collections for accuracy to ensure financial guidelines are followed and maintained.
- Approves proposals, which may include: scripts, proposed fee schedules and timeframe completion timelines, to ensure high quality production and financial results.
- Reviews sales orders, contracts, and sales reports for accuracy.
- Assigns account lists and quotas to Account Executives to ensure standards are maintained.
- Meets set revenue budgets
- Assists RSM in creating operating budgets and forecasts.
Idaho Falls Sales Job
Sales Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer a minimum of 2 to 4 years prior experience in advertising sales, preferably in cable television.
- Current driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and have a good driving record.
- Superior motivational and leadership skills.
- Ability to interpret research data.
- Self-motivated, professional appearance, and goal-oriented with positive attitude.
- Proficient in sales forecasting.
- Familiar with budgeting process.