Sales Job in Wasilla, Alaska : AK 99654
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Sales Representative Job Description
Have you been searching for an EXCITING CAREER in a growing and dynamic company?
One that offers professional fulfillment and growth opportunities?
Lithia Motors Inc. has Automotive Career Opportunities.
Advancement opportunity and recognition are what sets us above our competition. Lithia currently has more than 4,000 team members who continue to be our strongest asset and have contributed to the continued growth and success of our organization.
Due to our rapid growth, we are always seeking individuals with solid reputations who will share our commitment to customers and being the number one provider of vehicles and related services in North America.
We want individuals who are looking for a career, not just another job.Job Description:
The Sales Representative is responsible for providing an exceptional customer purchasing experience. The Sales Representative will ensure the customer gets all the information they are looking for, as well as presenting vehicles to customers to assist them in their buying decision. They utilize the Lithia Customer Management System to ensure timely, professional follow-up and to maintain strong relationships with sold and prospective customers.
The Sales Representative works under the direct supervision of the General Sales Manager.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Greet customers in a prompt, friendly and professional manner.
- Provide professional product presentations to all customers.
- Offer and accompany customers on vehicle demonstration ride(s).
- Develop and prospect new business continuously.
- Gather customer contact and interest information from new or prospective customers and accurately enter in the LSMS.
- Utilize the Salesperson Daily Work Plan to follow-up with prospective customers and maintain relationships with current customers ensuring their needs are met.
- Schedule customer appointments daily.
- Assist customer during write up process ensuring it is a non-confrontational experience.
- Build and maintain knowledge of product information, current sales pricing and manufacturer promotions.
- Attend and actively participate in daily sales and training meetings
- Practice skills daily including customer service and interaction, product presentation, product knowledge and phone communication.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of vehicle lot and showroom.
- Upon sale, present and deliver vehicle to customer following delivery process ensuring a satisfying customer experience.
- Upon sale, introduce customer to Service department following Sales 2 Service process.
- Obtain all appropriate licensing as required by state law ( if applicable ) following the states written policy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES RELATING TO MENTORING
- Train assigned sales person for 60 days daily on your stores sales process, role-play, product demonstrations and product quizzes to ensure Sales Representatives are well versed in the sales process and manufacturer product knowledge.
- Assist sales representative with daily customer contact activity using the daily work plan in LSMS to make daily sales appointments and follow-up on sold and unsold customers.
- Communicate regularly with program coordinator and submit monthly meeting and activity information. Attend mentor trainings as necessary.
- Assist trainee to meet performance expectations as laid out in their job description.
PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
- Monthly Units Sold (new hire) 8 vehicles/month (first 4 months of employment.)
- Monthly Units Sold 10 vehicles/month (from your 5th month on)
- Sales Satisfaction Score (SSI) At or above manufacturer’s zone group average.
- Daily Customer Appointments 1 per day minimum
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Active Listening skills - give full attention to what other people say, take time to understand the points being made, ask questions as appropriate, and do not interrupt at inappropriate times.
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others
- Presentation skills - present information in a clear and professional manner.
- Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time
- Typing – ability to type efficiently to enter accurate information into tracking system
- Mathematics – ability to solve basic math calculations.
- Basic computer skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 2/3 of the time, sitting, using hands to finger, handle or feel to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 1/3 of time, driving vehicle 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time, move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 50 pounds, safe driving based on current conditions and applicable laws.
Sales REpresentative (cont.)
- Working Conditions: Loud noise and exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Some conditions vary depending on the physical structure and layout of the location. These specifics should be reviewed with your manager.
LITHIA MINIMUM HIRING REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess a driver’s license in your state of residence
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Wasilla Sales Job