Sales Job in Richmond, Virginia : VA
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Sales Representative Job Description
Sales Representative 255 -
StoneMor Partners is actively seeking sales professionals with the ability to connect with the local community through networking, educating and client relationship building.
Why StoneMor Partners:
● Personal satisfaction from helping others with advance planning their needs
● Paid training both in the classroom and in the field
● Uncapped earning potential and extensive benefits
● Opportunities for growth through proven leadership and sales ability
In addition to significant income potential, we also offer a competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Please submit inquiries or current resumes to:
StoneMor Partners LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Richmond Sales Job
Sales Representative Job Requirements
Requirements for the Sales Representative:
- Must have the desire to succeed!
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over the phone or in person
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Drive and self-motivation to sell company products
- Ability to work with families one on one and build strong customer relationships
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening and weekend hours when necessary
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- 2+ years of entrepreneurial experience or proven experience in commission sales or relevant sales experience preferred
Key Words: Client Manager, Financial Consultant, Financial Services Representative, Financial Specialist, Investment Officer, Personal Banker, Registered Representative, Relationship Banker, Relationship Manager, Select Banker, Account Executive, Account Manager, Outside Sales, Outside Sales Representative, Sales, Sales Consultant, Sales Director, Sales Rep, Sales Representative, Salesman