Sales Job in Cherry Hill, New Jersey : NJ
Looking for Sales Jobs? See currently available Sales job openings on sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sales job . We provide job resources for Sales positions throughout the industry. sales.jobs.net also provides Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sales by either city or state.
sales.jobs.net is a sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sales job search on sales.jobs.net today.
Sales Support Representative
Sales Support Representative Job Description
The Job Window has a client on the move again and growing into a city near you!
They are looking to hire & train a Sales Support Representative of any experience level to join their distinguished direct marketing & advertising team. They need an enthusiastic, organized and outgoing person who has a passion for sales, marketing, customer service & public relations / community & consumer outreach.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospect customers, determine their needs and educate them on how client products and services can meet those needs.
- Encourage customer product and service purchases.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop strategies for short and long term growth of the business.
- Provide awesome customer service.
- Achieve sales quotas for products/services within assigned territory.
- Assist in the preparation of sales reports.
Cherry Hill Sales Job
Sales Support Representative Job Requirements
Who you are:
- You’ve got great verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- You don’t mind deadlines and you’re excited to work with a growing firm!
- You hold high standards for customer service and understand the worth of the saying “the customer is always right"
- You’ve got experience in customer service, sales, retail, the service industry or marketing / advertising (or are eager to learn!)
The Sales Support Representative will receive extensive on-site, paid training. If you are ready to grow your career then reply to this ad with a copy of your resume and our client will be in contact with you shortly to discuss the possibility of meeting in person!
Keywords: Sales Support Representative, Consultative Selling, Deal Negotiation and Closing, Lead Management, Customer Acquisition & Retention, Outside Sales, Route Sales Representative, Territory Sales Management, Brand Marketing, Direct Marketing (CRM).